Yoga Nidra-Hypnotherapy Session
Literally, Yoga Nidra refers to yogic sleep. The practitioner of Yoga Nidra enters a deep state of relaxation while practicing therapeutic yoga. It also helps us to become more conscious of our experiences by shifting our focus from our exterior surroundings to our inner selves. Moreover, It induces a profound condition of sleep in which our senses, brain, and mind all rest. We are liberated from the constraints of time, space, and logic. When this happens, brain activity slows down and the body begins to heal. So, Yoga Nidra is responsible for guiding and bringing you into a deeply relaxed state of awareness.
This course has enormous benefits for those who find it difficult to let go, as well as those who suffer from insomnia, trauma, burnout, and anxiety. It's also quite useful and has a lot of healing power for anyone who wishes to feel more at ease and reconnect with themselves on a deeper level. Yoga Nidra-Hypnotherapy practice brings us into a peaceful, tranquil condition of being. Additional benefits from the course are to
- Repair, restore, and awaken to our genuine, blissful, and everlasting self form.
- Reduces stress PTSD, insomnia
- Improves concentration and memory
- Improves mood
- Help deep relaxation - body, mind, and Soul
- Reduce anxiety, anger, and despair.
- Enhance your ability to respond to external stimuli and makes it easier to face challenges
- Equipment: Yoga mat
- Body focus: Mind and body
- Difficulty: intermediate